Automotive Sales Professional - Astro Ford, d'Iberville, MS
Full Time, Commission-based Auto Sales
Astro Ford is a family owned dealership, not part of a large conglomerate.
We are looking to add qualified AUTOMOTIVE SALES PROFESSIONALS to our team.
Astro Ford offers ongoing training and support for its associates within a team environment.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Responsibilities of the Sales Professional
- Demonstrate vehicles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
- Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Maintain high CSI score and emphasize customer satisfaction
- Maintain an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Establish and meet goals
- Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate Company Values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, and teamwork in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors
- Sales experience (preferably in the automotive industry) preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing that may include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Astro Ford is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.